Texas Star Home Inspections is dedicated to protecting the safety of all clients and will take the necessary precautions at every home inspection.
Home inspections are considered “Lower Risk.”
Lower exposure risk jobs are those that do not require contact with people known to be, or suspected of being, infected with SARS-CoV-2 nor frequent close contact with (within 6 feet of) the general public.
What your home inspection may look like during COVID-19
- I will not complete a home inspection if I am sick.
- I will be wearing gloves and will not shake your hand.
- I will not wear a protective mask as they are designated for individuals who are sick.
- I will keep my vehicle and tools sanitized.
- I may wipe down surfaces in the home if I feel it is necessary for my safety and that of the client.
- I will ask current occupants of the home to leave during the inspection. (If the sellers need to stay we will ask them to designate to one room during our inspection, we will do the area they are in last)
- I will ask realtors to only be present to open and close the home.
- I will not require buyers to attend the home inspection.